This blog is all the things in life that I loveee! It makes me smilee! and i hope that it will make you guys smile too :) i hope that when you're down you can perhaps cheer up abit if you see these images :) If you'd like to know more about me check out my other blog~~ http://www.tumblr.com/blog/somecanonlyhope
Hey You asked bananaagents if they knew any good amine right? Well a romance, comedy and high school is (and they haven't put this one the list, which is why I'm writing this) lovely complex - worth to check out^^
Awh! Thankyouu! You’re too kind to even bother :) Made my day - someone bothering that is :)
guys follow follow follow
BAKED OATMEAL WITH STRAWBERRIES, BANANA AND CHOCOLATE
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, chopped
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, 1/2-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 375°F and generously spray the inside of a 10-1/2 by 7 inch baking dish with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sugar, baking powder, orange zest, Chinese five spice, salt, half the walnuts, half the strawberries and half the chocolate. (Save the other half of strawberries, walnuts and chocolate for the top of the oatmeal). In another large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, butter and vanilla extract.
- Add the oat mixture to prepared baking dish. Arrange the remaining strawberries, walnuts and chocolate on top. Add the banana slices to the top then pour the milk mixture over everything. Gently shimmy/shake the baking dish to help the milk mixture go throughout the oats.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is nicely golden brown and the milk mixture has set. For an extra tasty top, sprinkle a tablespoon or so of extra brown sugar on top then place back in the oven under the broiler and broil for 20-30 seconds. Serve warm with an extra sprinkle of sugar or drizzle of maple syrup. (source)
Berry Breakfast crumble- This doesn’t have to be eaten for breakfast, it makes a delicious dessert too :)
- 500g Frozen mixed berries (I used a combination of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries)- preferably organic
- 2- 3 tsp organic honey
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- (optional) I added a sprinkle of chia seeds- add a little water if you do though
- 1 cup rolled oats (old-fashioned oats)
- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 Tbsp macadamia oil (I guess you can use any, but I LOVE macadamia oil, it has this amazing flavour, like light and sweet and nutty and ugh, it adds a really special flavour to your baked goods- definitely try it!)
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut
To make filling: Mix together berries, lemon, vanilla, honey and chia seeds if using, in the dish you choose to use.
To make topping: In a medium bowl stir together oats, flour, cinnamon and coconut. In a jug whisk together honey and oil and pour over dry ingredients, stir slightly with a fork (the mixture should resemble clumps of wet sand).
Sprinkle the filling evenly over berries, bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius, for 15 minutes or until the liquid from berries is bubbling and the topping has turned a golden brown.
Serve warm with soy vanilla ice-cream (or its delicious by itself!) :) ENJOY
(Source: , via kelliesdeliciouslife)
1/39 older »
We all love brownies, right? and sometimes even I have the gooey, chocolatey goodness. Here’s the healthy option!- Back bean brownies, made with black turtle beans instead of flour the recipe is also gluten free and low-cal, not to mention absolutely delicious. I added a scoop of my new pea protein isolate so there like super brownies! Perfect for a pre or post gym snack :)
2 cups black beans
1/3 cup apple sauce
2-3 Tbsp oil (I used macadamia oil- LOVE the flavour)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup raw sugar
1-2 tsp honey (For a bit of extra sweetness, I needed it. But it is optional)
A scoop or so of your favourite protein powder (optional)
Walnuts and sultanas to top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a small cake pan.
- Drain beans and puree in a blender UNTIL SMOOTH- make sure they’re completely blended, you dont want any bits of beans in your brownies (if you need extra liquid add the apple sauce/ oil early)
- Add apple sauce, oil, eggs, vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and sift in cacao powder, sugar and protein if using.
- Pour into cake tin and top with chopped walnuts/ sultanas if using.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
(Source: , via kelliesdeliciouslife)